We understand that buying accessory pieces for your bongs or rigs can be a daunting task. There are many different shapes, angles and sizes to take into consideration. Many customers are overwhelmed by our selection and can be hesitant to purchase attachments for this reason. Fear no more!
The Peace Pipe offers a limited exchange policy for certain items purchased in-store. The items are as follows:
Stems, bowls, ash-catchers, adapters, converters, dropdowns, bangers, carb-caps, vape parts, nails, domes and swing arms.
In order for an exchange to happen, The Peace Pipe requires the following:
1. Items must be in their original condition, packaging, un-used and re-sellable.
2. Customers must come back to The Peace Pipe within 48 hours or alert a store Manager to get a reasonable extension.
3. They must provide their original receipt to the cashier upon bringing the items back for exchange.
The Peace Pipe does not allow Refunds. All other Cannabis Accessories are Final Sale.
Cannabis Accessory Warranties
Currently, The Peace Pipe does not have a warranty program on any products. Many distributors and manufacturers in this industry do not allow stores to send back faulty products once they have been purchased by the consumer. Because of this practice, all items are checked by a store associate before any transaction takes place. There are certain companies that offer manufacturer warranties. These are warranties that are extended to the customer from the companies that manufacture the products, not from The Peace Pipe. Customers must follow the instructions outlined by the manufacturer. Warranties are subject to change at any time and customers are required to do their Due-diligence. The Peace Pipe will provide a receipt for registration or claims and will try to help troubleshoot in the event that they are any issues. Please see store associates for more warranty information.
All Sales are final when it comes to purchasing cannabis however, the OCS does allow stores and customers to submit claims for product that are faulty or have manufacturing issues. If a customer finds themselves in this situation, the following procedure is required:
1. Contact the store that the item was purchased from.
2. Provide the store with the receipt and pictures of the product, its packaging and the barcode including lot numbers. (This can be done through e-mail or a lead can capture this information at the store with the items present).
3. Provide Contact information: Name, Phone number.
Once the store has received all the adequate information, a claim will be submitted. The Peace Pipe asks that the customers hold on to the damaged item while their claim is being processed. It is required by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission (AGCO) that damaged items kept on premise be destroyed monthly. Customers holding onto these items will avoid any confusion with this practice. The average turn around for a claim once it has been submitted to the OCS is 7-10 business days. The OCS reserves the rights to all decisions made on the claim and it’s time frame. The Peace Pipe is not permitted to deal with any Licensed Producers directly.